Autism Evaluation Process
We are an Approved Autism Center (AAEC) for BCBS!
Our Comprehensive Evaluation Process
1. Parent Interview – During this appointment, the psychologist and clinician meet with the parents to discuss the history of the child. The child should not attend this appointment. The appointment can range from 2-4 hours.
2. Testing Appointment – The psychologist and clinician work directly with the child, with the parent present. This appointment can take 2-4 hours.
3. Feedback Appointment – Go over the results and receive a copy of the report. This appointment can take 1-2 hours.
We Now Offer the following Telehealth services:
1. Neuropsychological Consultations
2. Autism Evaluations and Screenings
3. Parent-Focused Behavior Management Therapy
4. Child and Adolescent CBT for Coping and Executive Function Skills
Call us at (248) 305-6172 to sign up for Telehealth services today!