The recruiter position is responsible for interviewing referring applicants for clerical, technical, and direct care positions throughout the Autism Centers.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare and submit approved Request for Staff Position forms to human resources as positions become available.
- Coordinates with hiring manager(s) and scheduler(s)to determine best recruiting process for position(s).
- Attends career fairs to solicit qualified candidates.
- Screens and interviews applicants.
- Completes interview evaluations on each candidate interviewed and submits to human resources with interview questions.
- Work with human resources to request background checks.
- Completes weekly report on employment activity.
- Coordinate with human resources new employee orientation and training with site supervisor(s).
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in human resources required.
Job Type: Part-time