Psychology Associate/ Psychmetrician Position
Overall, the position requires administration and interpretation of developmental, psychological, and neuropsychological tests to patients across the lifespan within the assigned clinical parameters.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform comprehensive autism-focused and neuropsychological evaluations under the supervision of the PhD LP psychologist
- Clinical duties include but not limited to interviewing, administration of standardized assessment, scoring, analysis, and report writing. Other duties may include research focused and data management activities
- Manage personal schedule for all direct and indirect contact hours (full time position requires minimum of 20 direct clinical activities [Includes interviewing and testing, does not include prep-time, scoring, writing and analysis or other case management tasks)
- Case management: The clinician assumes responsibility for collecting and organizing all necessary clinical documents (in patient file) including but not limited to billing forms, patient education, as well as releases, and consent forms
- Compile comprehensive autism or neuropsychological reports with expected timeframes set by supervisor
- Work within all necessary billing guidelines (guidance will be provided by supervisor)
- Make contributions to support evaluation team based on unique talents or interest
- No supervisory responsibilities. May be asked to collaborate with practicum students or other trainees to offer guidance and day-to-day support, but no formal supervision responsibilities are expected.
Master of Arts or Science degree in psychology or related field (LLP or TLLP) required. Supervised experience in the evaluation of children with eurodevelopmental disabilities, especially autism. Supervised experience in conducting standardized observational, psychological and neuropsychological tests (e.g., Wechsler Scales, Mullen, Bayley, DAS-II; ADOS-2) including but not limited to intellectual assessment across the developmental span, autism observational assessment with the ADOS-2, and clinical interviewing skills with knowledge of neurodevelopmental and psychological conditions.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Limited Psychology License or License eligible
Job Type: Full-time