Behavior Technician Position
Provides behavioral intervention and educational services to children in multiple settings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs clinical assessments on children with Autism.
- Document data and report findings to Director.
- Assist to develop a plan of intervention as it relates to the conditions of the autistic child.
- Works directly with the patient and/or family on the implementation of the behavior plan developed for the patient.
- Follows established policies and procedures to meet minimum life safety standards of JCAHO/OSHA and the Department of Human Services SOM Licensing.
- Maintains a personal calendar and schedules appointments to maintain a full caseload.
- Participates in scheduled supervision meetings and actively participates in safety training.
- Participates in and presents educational seminars for the Autism Center and outside agencies on a variety of topics related to ABA.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or equivalent.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
ABA Certification preferred
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time and Contingent